Master of Surgery (M.S.) is a postgraduate Academic programme. Surgery is a branch
of medical science that treats disease or injury
Master of Surgery is a postgraduate academic program, which is available in different branches of medical science, such as anatomy, ENT, general surgery, obstetrics & gynecology, ophthalmology and orthopedics. Upon successful completion of the course a doctor becomes a surgeon. The master degree program involves several instances of applied to prove the student’s proficiency in the subject. Pursuing MS course a student gets chance to work in medical college/ hospital with high salary. The basic responsibility of a surgeon is to provide medical treatment and remove diseases tissue. The role of a surgeon address physiological problem and utilize the medical practice of surgery to fix it.
- S. can be pursued by those who have completed M.B.B.S. course from a medical college recognized by MCI.
- Admission is done on the basis of academic merit. Aspirant must secure 50% marks.
Michel Deo, Teacher
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- Comprehensive rotation in all general surgical sub-specialists.
- Exposure to non-general surgical specialties of your choice.
- Direct supervision by experienced and international recognized teaching staff.
- Opportunities to hone skills in both technical and non-technical relevant to surgical practice.
- International collaborations in clinical, educational and research arenas.
Aims & Content:
This course aims to facilitate students to understand and gain knowledge of individual field and speciality of Medicine . It also aims the students to be more experienced and thorough with the diseases releted to the individual speciality.
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate who holds MBBS degree from a medical college recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) and who has obtained full registration either from MCI or any of the state council after passing final MBBS examination and has completed one year Internship.
- Candiate should obtain more than 50% marks in CET (Common Entrance Test) conducted by this Deemed University.
Sorry no post found.
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer